support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

PICS: Site that shows off offices and workspaces

One of the most private places in one's life could now be the office or workspace. So why not throw pics of your area on a site and expose yourself to the world?

A site called WhereWhatWeDoWeDo does just that. CHECK IT OUT

The funny thing is the first picture I clicked on happened to be a dude's picture from Fox 26 KRIV in Houston! Out of all the pictures, that's the one I first click on. Must be fate!

Here is a picture of my desk. Yes, I'm serious. Unfortunately they are not always there.

(Image from blink marketing and advertising) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here