support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Tribbit social network greeting cards

Guess what? Even online greeting cards have gone social. Call it web 2.0 sentiments I guess. The one I found is called Tribbit.com and it lets users work collaboratively on a card:

Tribbit is free, easy to use and anyone can be invited to contribute to create an online tribute for anyone, about anything. The online tools in this social media platform allow users to combines pictures and graphics, written content, video, voice messages (currently phone to MP3), and online playlists to create a stirring tribute. The finished visual/audio product can be shared at an event or purchased as commemorative keepsakes such as flipbooks, DVD's and posters.


HERE IS THE CARD I MADE

I sent it out to a handful of folks a while back and only one person added to it! Maybe my friends aren't the greeting card type. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here