support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Hey male slob, here is some fashion help

Wow, look at this. A fashion blog for men. I need all of the help I can get.

You can tell how old dudes are by how they dress. OK, that is an obvious statement, but hear me out. You can know a guy is in his early 30s if he wears a Polo style shirt with a white t-shirt underneath all tucked in. What, you think I'm wrong?

We grew up in the grunge era when no one cared about fashion and the Gap was king. What the hell do we know about fashion?

Of course the 20 year olds just wear funny t-shirts. What do they know? Urban Outfitters? That's a place where you can buy a book on poo.

OK, you got me, I'm tired after Texas primary night and not making sense. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here