While Rolling Stone and Spin aren't knocking on my door yet (I haven't heard locally from HandStamp either), I am getting good reviews for my new electronic song. LISTEN TO IT HERE
All I can say is WOW!!! What a refreshing new spin on the world of Dance. "It Is What It Is" is not what it was after now. It is in this humble critics opinion that a dance groove of this magnitude will chomp past "Pack Man Feaver", brush out "What Do You Get a Wookie for Christmas" and may waddle past the most beloved of all dance melodies "Disco Duck".
Anonymous said...
Wow that a whole new rap category, old and white.
davidsadof (former music director for Rock 101 KLOL and 94.5 The Buzz) said...
If Dieter were still hosting Sprockets on SNL, I definitely think he would play this and say, "now is the time on Sprockets when we dance."
Anonymous said...
Me and my pet Boa could sit out in a field and have some good times w/music like that.
I need to get it played on 91.7 KTRU (Rice University Radio). It's a perfect fit for MK Ultra.