support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

VIDEO: The last stop in Kyoto



Kyoto is much smaller than Tokyo coming in around 1.5 million residents. It is in central Japan and has a lot of older tourist sites. This video was taped at the Kiyomizu-dera or Kiyomizudera which is a very famous Buddhist temple.

And yes, that is the mysterious wife I mention on this blog. I coaxed her to come out of hiding and onto YouTube. She did a great job! There was no way I was pronouncing that.

See my new Japan section.
My photos from Japan. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here