support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, November 30, 2007

VIDEO: Tokyo subways mean the party is over



I am not an early riser, so I thought I was dreaming as we were up at 6am to do the tourist thing in Japan and there were young people all about on the subway. These weren't the people going to work. That was evident by the dude who ralphed all over the floor behind us.

Some Tokyo clubs and bars stay open until 5 or 7am! These people know how to party. In one bar we went to about 3am, there was a guy passed out at a table. I wanted to join him after sake, Yebisu Beer and whatever else we all sampled that night. What can I say? In the US I don't drink that much, I just blog. You probably already knew that though.

Share your Japan memories or stories in the comments!

See my Japan blog section.
Check out my Japan pictures which are continually being added to.



CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here