support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I'm exploring XM

I once read a blog that said XM subscribers have lots of channels to listen to, but on average tend to stick with six.

My six usually are:
Lucy
Ethel
Squizz
Fred
Boneyard
Fungus

But I have been driving to lots of high school games lately and found myself exploring a bit.

One channel I dig lately is POTUS '08 on channel 130. Seriously. It is interesting. As you guessed, it is all about the race for the White House.

I found XM 77 Audio Visions too. I wouldn't recommend this while driving because you might fall asleep. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here