support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

My first high school football game assignment: Pearland vs Madison

I've talked a little on here before about my work on the abc13.com's new Houston area high school sports section where football is king right now. We're trying a bunch of different things, one of them is sending me out to take pictures of a game each week. I'll try to post them on the site during the game too.

Friday I went to the Pearland vs Madison game at Houston's Butler Stadium. I hadn't been there in more than a decade. On the last visit, I was in high school watching the Lamar Redskins.
At this point, you will be able to vote where I go take pictures each week. I'll even try to give live game updates on The Houston Sports Blog.

Here are some of those pictures:





See more pictures on my Flickr page CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here