support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Saturday, August 04, 2007

I'm getting 950 pounds of MOJO live on the radio @ 3pm Saturday

Make sure you turn on your radio to the new MOJO 950 AM (formerly Talk Radio 950 KPRC) today at 3pm.

The High Tech Texan Michael Garfield has made a big mistake and invited me on his first show after the station flipped formats!

I should wear a blond wig and pretend I'm Cynthia Hunt before her first show to drum up some publicity.

Listen live online if you aren't in Houston - the time will be 3pm CST.

I should drink about three Jolt Cola's before walking into that studio with Garf. He has the energy of five men after a Red Bull drinking contest. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here