support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

VIDEO: My AT&T Video Share test

That's me on that phone screen over there. Scary huh?
It's actually video of me being transmitted from another phone.
Transmitting live video from phone to phone? It's possible with the new AT&T Video Share.

I took it for a test drive on camera. Watch and see if it actually works or not, then watch me make a fool of myself. Full review with the video.


WATCH THE VIDEO

See the guy in Kansas we were video sharing with get rejected by a woman on the street. Classic stuff.

Phone products seem cyclical. Just last year Verizon was releasing products left and right with the likes of The Chocolate. This year seems to be AT&T's year with the iPhone, the BlackBerry Curve and now this. T-Mobile does have that Wi-Fi product now. Sprint where are you?

Special thanks to the triple threat (producer/photog/editor) Michael A. Carl.

RELATED:
See my video tour of the iPhone's features CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here