support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, July 02, 2007

The blogHOUSTON meetup!

Kevin Whited and The Insite
Anne Linehan and Mike McGuff
Saturday I met with a bunch of bloggers at Byzantino on West Gray for the blogHOUSTON 300 Club celebration.

It was the first time that I've actually had a chance to sit down and talk with The Insite because I only usually see him at news events. It's always nice to see everyone and I can talk face to face with Anne and Kevin of blogHOUSTON!

(Pictures courtesy of The Insite) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here