support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ed Brandon's luncheon thrown by Dave and Laura Ward

I don't usually post pictures from work related events I attend, but this one was so special, I thought I would break tradition. Here are pictures from a luncheon thrown by Dave and Laura Ward for Ed Brandon at La Griglia on West Gray. Great food by the way.

Ed Brandon, the honoree and fill-in abc 13 weatherman starting very soon.

Bob Allen with Laura and Dave Ward.

Shara Fryer and Don Nelson. It was nice to see Shara again who is always doing something interesting. Lately she's been working with the Houston World Affairs Council and traveling. She likes this blog too!

Tim Heller and ex-KTRK meteorologist Frank Billingsley. I joked if these two appeared in the same room together, some kind of strange weather phenomenon would occur. We were all safe, it was sunny when I went outside!

The cookie at your seat!

(Pictures courtesy of Bob Dows)
CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here