support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

When the Words Won't Come

I feel like I should apologize to Mike. I am paid to run my mouth and no one ever accused of a TV guy of not saying enough. But over the last two days I just feel profoundly affected by what is happening in Virginia. And I am having a tough time thinking about what to say or post, except I don't know what to say.
I know I am not alone.
I worked near Virginia Tech in Roanoke 7-8 years ago, so the Virginia Tech campus is familiar to me. I think that's part of my sadness, but more than that it is just so overwhelming to me.
I wish I could find words and ways to push the coverage forward and add something more to the confusion - for now I thank you, Mike's readers, for allowing me to think out loud here and simply share my sadness.
We'll talk more before Mike gets back from Scotland.
Ted CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here