support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Lost my wedding ring

It's been three years since the blessed union and Wednesday night, I lost my wedding ring. It was made of titanium believe it or not and was silver with a golden inner band. I blame the cold weather. Fingers seem to shrink in lower temperatures. I left work to go to dinner and the next thing I knew, no ring.

With my trusty flashlight I searched the parking lot at Bissonnet and Weslayan over and over again. I also scanned my work's parking lot to no avail. The fine folks at Camille's searched for me but didn't come up with anything either. Apparently Randall's doesn't have a lost and found.

I felt really bad. My wife took it pretty well considering.

After talking to various folks about this topic today, I found there are a lot of cases of guys losing their wedding rings. I guess I'm not the only one. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here