support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I want this or NO blogging!!!

I wonder if there are bloggers out there who make appearances and have big demands? Maybe they need readers to send them stuff just to post. I'm thinking rock star demands - no brown M&Ms, cigarettes without filters, a half full bottle of Jack D., unopened.

I would ask for some Altoids and a cold can of Dr. Pepper, diet please.

Lindsay Lohan, a real movie star on the other hand, has some big time alleged requests before she hits the set for filming.

See them here. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here