support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, December 11, 2006

HDTV Houston fun

I just built this new HDTV section for abc13.com you might want to check out. It talks about our new digital channels for high definition, extra programming and 24 hour weather coverage.

My personal favorite section on the page is the new "HD Doctor." Why? I was jamming out to my Motley Crue channel on Pandora one night and KISS' Dr. Love came on. I was already thinking about doing an HDTV question and answer section, but after hearing Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley singing, I thought, "Why not the HD Doctor?"

Strange where inspiration comes from isn't it? CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here