support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Jeff Skilling's ex-girlfriend talks

The New York Post's Page 6 is featuring some Jeff Skilling news. I'm sure you've heard of him. He used to be CEO of a little Houston company called Enron. Seems his ex-girlfriend, Jennifer Binder, is talking to Glamour and spilling the beans:
"If a man asks you to meet him in London for your first date, run, but not to London. Jeffrey did indeed fly me to England . . . bought me jewelry and even helped with a down payment on my townhouse," Jennifer Binder tells November's Glamour, adding, "Greed is not good for a relationship. I remember Jeff saying things like, 'Fifty million is not enough. I want to make hundreds of millions.' "
She also says Skilling seemed anxious all of the time and surprisingly her friends found him arrogant. I just thought he was the smartest guy in the room. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here