support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Houston's own RockStar

I am not a normal viewer of CBS' Rock Star: Supernova. It just seems odd to me. But I did see the end of last week's show when I walked in on my wife watching it.

One thing for sure, the Houston girl can sing! Our very own Dilana Robichaux owns the stage.

Steven Devadanam of HouStoned (the new and very good Houston Press blog) conducted an interview with Dilana (she's dropped her name for the show):

Steven Devadanam: Is it me, or do you gave the house band completely in your pocket?

Dilana: It’s funny that you say that. We had a party here at the mansion for the press, and we did some acoustic shows, and the house band was there. One of the musicians came up to me and said, “I just love it when you get up there. I just want to rock out with my cock out.”

Find out what's really happening between Lukas and her. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here