support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, June 09, 2006

VIDEO: Ask a Ninja

I've read about Ask A Ninja in the past. It seems to get a buzz around the old blogosphere. Then one night when I was looking for old Voltron shows (watch them here), I stumbled upon the ninja videos.

Pretty funny stuff. Nice open and editing. Here is the Website.

Unrelated to the video, Ninja New York is a restaurant in Tribeca. Sounds interesting.

This just in, as I'm writing this post, Oh Yoko! by John Lennon has come on iTunes.

What a Japanese themed post! BTW, you know what that 80's hit Turning Japanese was really about right? CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here