support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Where to get the latest cell phone gossip

I've often talked about the pictures I have taken with my trusty Sanyo 5600 cell phone. I like the phone, but there are constantly new models coming out.

So what's the next greatest phone? Is it already here with the Treo 650 or dare I say the 700? Some might balk!

I don't know the answer, but PhoneScoop.com might. One of my friends is a former mobile phone insider in hiding. It's the website he used to find out about the latest products. It's got everything you'll ever want to know about cell phones. It might even have too much! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here