support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston streaming dvd
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Oblivions' 2006 Resolutions

Here is a great column about the folks we all live with. No matter where you live, the east coast, the west coast, the gulf coast or somewhere in between, you see them.

These folks are oblivious to anything else but themselves. They are the people who keep me from wanting to leave my apartment. I shouldn't let them bother me, but they can be overwhelming at times.

So thanks to Foxnews.com, here are the The Oblivions' 2006 Resolutions.

Some examples:
"I resolve to be even more clueless to everybody around me."

"I resolve to take up two parking spots every time I park my car at the grocery store."

"I resolve to call my colleague two cubicles down, via speaker phone, daily."

See the full list here.

If I ever fall into this category, please accept my apology. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here