support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Elizabeth McGuff 1946-2005 - A Tribute

A year ago today my mom passed away at age 58 of early onset Alzheimer's disease. The pain does not go away after a year I regret to tell you.

Here is my tribute page to my mom. There you can read a very nice article about her by Allan Turner of the Houston Chronicle. He wrote it last April when her work, T.H. Rogers School, dedicated a bench in her memory. They put it outside her class window. It faces the playground where she used to watch her students play in the afternoon.



I love you mom.
CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here