support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I have survived

It's been a light blogging week so far. My car wouldn't start Monday morning - for the second time in two months.

Then we were very busy at work. Tuesday, I wrote two out of the three stories that we run commercials for all day. That's pressure and late nights. Not good for the wife either. She had to come pick me up at 10 pm at night and drop me off before 8 in the morning. I had to write the 10 pm story at home because of this.

November sweeps are over today. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here