support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

Runaway Radio Screenings
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming on Tubi!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

And it will keep falling...

The big news this week are figures showing a decline in newspaper ciruclations. Of course. With the web becoming a stronger force, they will keep falling. I am personally more inclined to jump on the Net to read the Chronicle or NYT than to pick up their paper version.

I've never been a fan of the bulky paper where I have to turn pages to complete a story. And what do I have to show for a reading session? Dirty hands.

Many newspapers have seen the writing on the wall and have rapidly expanded their online offerings. If they want to survive, they'll have to. TV won't be far behind.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=1288704 CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here