support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Rebecca Spera returns from maternity leave

KTRK abc13 afternoon traffic anchor Rebecca Spera returns from maternity leave with videos exploring post pregnancy life

Rebecca Spera
Rebecca Spera
At the end of December, afternoon KTRK abc13 traffic anchor Rebecca Spera announced the arrival of little Gray James.

Now that March is here, Spera has returned to work and is creating some nice videos about her post birth thoughts and dealing with baby weight gain.


Hi Friends! Today was my first day back at work. Here's what I learned. 󾌴 #mondaymotivation
Posted by Rebecca Spera on Monday, March 21, 2016


Hey Everyone! Today was my first day back on the air, and while I've made a lot of progress getting back in shape, I only fit in 1/3 of my work dresses. So to make me feel more confident, I have eight tricks to look thinner. Which will you try?!
Posted by Rebecca Spera on Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Yay! Rebecca is back from maternity leave! ABC13-Ilona CarsonABC13-Erik Barajas
Posted by Casey Curry on Tuesday, March 22, 2016

(Thanks Robin)


CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here