Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Don Nelson catches up with former KTRK abc13 anchors [PHOTOS]

Don Nelson's surprise birthday party became a KTRK abc13 reunion

I told you yesterday about former KTRK abc13 personality Don Nelson's big Galveson birthday bash.

There were a bunch of current and former Houston television stars in attendance. That meant a reunion for Nelson who got to catch up with the likes of Jan Carson, Jan Glenn, Shara Fryer, Debbie Johnson, Don Kobos and others.

The party was thrown by a group including Margaret O'Brien-Molina and Bob Martin aka "The Accountant to the Stars."

SEE ALL THE PHOTOS [MOBILE FRIENDLY]

 photo DonNelson70th-30_zpswme3bmf4.jpg

Don Nelson surprise party

Don Nelson surprise party

Don Nelson surprise party

Don Nelson surprise party

Don Nelson surprise party

Don Nelson surprise party




4 comments:

  1. These are great photos, but it makes me sad to see how bad channel 13 has become.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news team in the world!!!! Dave Ward, Shara Fryer, Don Nelson, Ed Brandon, Bob Allen R.I.P., to many to remember....thx for the memories!!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember back when good morning houston...I was was in the boys club and we were at cha 13 and I went to shake Jan Glenn's hand and she kissed my hand instead
    ....I didn't wash it for days....lol what memories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Jans are still gorgeous; Ed Brandon looks so frail...RIP Bob Allen.

    ReplyDelete