support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

VIDEO: Houston media celebs milk it for ratings

Houston media celebrities trash talk each other to get the white stuff at Rodeo Houston

)

One of the classic Houston media events at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is the "Celebrity Goat Milking Competition." TV anchors, radio hosts and newspaper reporters all warm their hands and milk for one minute. At the end of all of the heats, a winner is determined by the total amount of milk produced. No experience necessary - in fact I think everyone finds it funnier that way.

I was invited this year to participate, so I just had to take a camera along to harass the other contestants with questions for mikemcguff.com!

Watch above (or click here to view) as I shove the camera in the faces of Houston TV anchors, radio show hosts and newspaper reporters. NO ONE IS SAFE. In fact I had to edit some of the crazier talk out. My wife was like, "That's just gross." What can I say, I don't get out of the house much.

Rodeo Houston still has more than a week to go!

Photography: Scott Myers
Edit: Mike McGuff


rodeohouston.com/





CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here