- Mike McGuff talks to Fox 26 about free TV in Houston
- Reporter terrified of rooster
- Anchorman Sneaks Line About Liking Drugs Into Colleague's Teleprompter
- Talk Show Host Drinks Breast Milk Directly from the Source [NSFW]
- Grizzly bear eats video camera: close up of terrifying maw
- Watch CNN White House Reporter Jessica Yellin Say Dumb Rain Metaphors
- The Michael J. Fox Show Official Trailer where he is a WNBC anchor
- 'The Office' Blooper Reel: Two Hours Of Hilarious Outtakes From The Series (VIDEO)
- KEYE May sweeps
- Nurses Week 2013 Video
May 2013 Texas TV sweeps
- May sweeps 2013 results for Houston and other Texas markets
- Univision 45 KXLN claims #1 in May 2013 sweeps (with other station ratings info)
- CBS 11 KTVT grows newscasts in May 2013 sweeps
- Fox 4 KDFW Ratings Highlights – May 2013
- Fox 26 shows morning growth in May 2013 sweeps
- Fox 7 KTBC May 2013 sweeps highlights
- TXA 21's Texas Rangers broadcasts score big in Adults 25-54
- Full coverage
Reporter Jonathan Betz is latest to leave WFAA8 newsroom
Jonathan Betz, who joined the ABC affiliate in March 2008, said on his Facebook page that he’s accepting a job in New York City.
Self-Syndication is Berry, Berry Good
ranted, it doesn’t quite convey the magnitude of Howard Stern’s “King of All Media” bravado, but “Czar of Talk Radio” is the tongue-in-cheek manner Michael Berry refers to himself. “If President Obama can name a czar for everything, then I’m the ‘Czar of Talk Radio,’” Berry reasons.
2013 Francis C. Moore, MD Journalism Awards
Harris County Medical Society and Houston Academy of Medicine Honor Local Media for Excellent Medical Reporting.
Protest Planned Over Potential Sale of CW-39 to Kochs, for Some Reason
Some Houstonians, who don't want their beloved CW affiliate bought by the right-wing Koch brothers, are planned a protest outside the station's Westpark Drive building.
Sports radio audience slumps in April ratings book
April was not a productive ratings month for the city’s all-sports radio stations.
- Another look inside Houston radio ratings
Energy 95.7 HD-2 adds to programming
CBS Top 40 KKHH (HOT 95-7)/HOUSTON afternoon-driver KADEN is making a lot of noise on the station's popular HD-2 EDM channel, ENERGY 95-7 HD-2.
KUBE gets Cozi with classic TV
NBC Universal’s classic TV channel Cozi TV has found a Houston home on KUBE 57.5.
Houston Students Help Produce BBC Radio Show From School
Students in Houston got a special visit from an international broadcast team. Students helped produce the show World Have Your Say from the BBC, right from their school library.
Inagural CBS Radio Houston Field Day Brings Guts And Glory!
How does the office of CBS Radio Houston begin its Memorial Day weekend? The answer is to take part in several sets of physical challenges that combine fun, fierceness and fast-paced athletics!
Blue Cure benefit to feature LIVE auction and more surprises for guests
You are invited to join Gabe Canales, Blue Cure founder, KHOU 11 News Anchor Lily Jang, Houston Texans player Chris Myers and Dr. Carolyn Farb for a Blue Cure benefit at Hotel ZaZa, May 31st from 7-10:00 p.m. Event admission is a $35 charitable donation per person and you will help celebrate the launch of Men’s Health Awareness month while benefiting a great cause.
Paul Boesch wrestling nostalgia accompany new matches on Channel 13
One of the staples of Houston nostalgia is Paul Boesch, the late wrestling promoter who staged matches for years at the Sam Houston Coliseum and whose weekly television show was one of the first advertising platforms for a fledgling furniture dealer named Jim McIngvale.
Two TV news bosses leaving S.A.
Two of San Antonio's TV news directors have announced that they are leaving San Antonio for opportunities in other cities.
Elsa Ramon’s TV return date
Will anchorwoman Elsa Ramon ever return to WOAI’s news?
Judy Maggio's new KEYE co-anchor has Austin roots
Ask Walt Maciborski why he’s joining the KEYE news team and he’ll tell you: “Austin is home.”
Rivera leaves Telemundo Austin
Sarykarmen Rivera celebrated her last day as reporter/anchor at Telemundo Austin/KEYE TV.
Emmis doubles up on Spanish in Austin
Regional Mexican “107.1 La Zeta” KLZT, Austin has a new Spanish-language sister station.
Karla Mariscal bids farewell to KINT
Channel 26-KINT anchor Karla Mariscal will say goodbye to El Paso Univisión viewers on June 15, she announced this week.
KBMT Expands Morning Newscast to 3 Hours
London Broadcasting’s KBMT in Beaumont-Port Arthur is expanding its morning newscast on a digital subchannel.
KAMR Broadcasts From Station Bathroom During Tornado Alert
Amarillo, TX, NBC affiliate KAMR found itself in the center of the severe storms sweeping through Texas last night.
A Behind The Scenes Look At Anchor Bill Maddox's Last Day
After 57 years in the business, veteran Lubbock news anchor Bill Maddox has signed off for the last time.
KTRK abc13 web producer Matt Aufdenspring moves across the street to be manager of KPRC's click2houston.com
Julie Takahashi joined CBS Radio Houston in February after leaving Cumulus as Assistant Program Director and On-Air Talent at ESPN 97.5 KFNC. (Thanks Warren)
Houston Public Media Remembrance Of ACB Chairman John MacFarlane
John MacFarlane was one of the founders of Milestone Venture Group, a private equity investment group here in Houston. He was also Chairman of the Association for Community Broadcasting, the board that supports fundraising efforts for KUHF News, Classical 91.7 and HoustonPBS.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Drew Shirley hired as KHOU 11 sports producer from KPLC
- Katherine Whaley named KHOU noon anchor
- Wayne Dolcefino on KPRC 2
- Wayne Dolcefino shows up on both KHOU and KPRC
- Alex Cadelago named Vice President/Director of Sales for CBS Radio Houston
- Nancy Zambrano leaves Fox 26 KRIV after months on the job
- Kristi Powers' life after Fox 26 and other media job moves
- Bob Allen in the ratings driver seat
- KPRC 2 yanks the Monaco Grand Prix for news; racing fans revolt
- KTXH launches Movies! network on 20.2
- Samica Knight promoted as new KTRK abc13 anchor; Katie McCall to report
- KPRC apologizes for Formula One Monaco Grand Prix dump