- Mila Kunis intimidates BBC Radio 1 interviewer
- Homey 'n' hokey: "Come Home to Channel 5"
- KTXH Paramount 20 Station ID, 1/1995
- KQUE-FM Houston from 1989
- Snow Stick Deck News Blooper
NBC5 hires Pat Doney as Matt Barrie's weekend sports anchor replacement
Matt Barrie leaves the NBC 5 KXAS sports desk and Pat Doney of WDRB replaced him.
Fox4 reporter Lynn Kawano's crime scoop: what you didn't hear
Dallas-based Fox4, first TV station to report the arrest of a suspected "serial rapist," may not have been as enterprising as viewers were led to believe.
J Kruz's New TV Eye-Opener
RADIO ONE Top 40/Rhythmic KBFB (THE BEAT)/DALLAS night-timer J-KRUZ has joined CW Network's Eye Opener morning show as the host and Co-Producer of the new music segment "The Underground."
Chance McClain 1560 The Game tell all
Former 1560 The Game KGOW program director Chance McClain spills the beans on how the station changed.
Sugar Land TV host killed in Montana in murder-suicide
The host of the Sportsman Channel show "A Rifleman's Journal" was killed in an apparent jealous rage while the TV personality was visiting the shooter's wife, police said.
Milo back in the captain’s chair
Milo Hamilton was back on the air, working the second of five spring training games from Florida on KBME (790 AM) and the Astros radio network.
New KCOH lineup
KCOH 1230AM "The Connect's" new lineup.
KUHF News Wins Ten Texas Associated Press Broadcast Awards
KUHF News 88.7 FM, a division of Houston Public Media, is pleased to announce the receipt of ten 2012-2013 Texas Associated Press Broadcasters (TAPB) Awards.
Belo Television Stations Honored With 2013 Walter Cronkite Awards
Belo Corp. announced that its television stations were selected to receive a Walter Cronkite Award for Excellence in Television Political Journalism in the Local Station Group category.
‘John Lisle Show’ needs more Lisle
The San Antonio Express-News says John Lisle show needs to stop taking music breaks and let the morning host talk on KZEP.
Clear Channel Launches SXSW Micro Format In Austin
Clear Channel has replaced Rhythmic Oldies “Jammin 103.1” K276EL Austin with a temporary micro-format dedicated to the South By Southwest Music, Film, and Interactive Festivals.
KINT news director leaving for ESPN
El Paso's KINT news director Zoltan Csanyi-Salcedo takes off to be a coordinating producer for ESPN.
KTRK 13 morning producer Brett Birkinbine is moving on to an EP job at KIRO Seattle.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- John Granato and Sean Pendergast to 1560 KGOW afternoons
- Remembering radio station record albums
- KHOU's Courtney Zubowski's amazing looking wedding
- Ryan McCredden is new 610 KILT & 650 KIKK PD
- Fox 26's new weekend sportscaster...Rita Garcia?
- Mariza Reyes Mendoza, formerly of KPRC 2, joins KSAT 12
- Gianna Caserta makes KPRC 2 debut
- Where is Ilona Carson of KTRK 13?
- Brooks Garner joins KHOU 11 from WFLA 8