"We gave some of Houston's business and journalism communities a sneak peek at the all new Chron.com in late June. Now, we are ready to show all of Houston ... and the rest of the world.
In the next few days, Chron.com will undergo a dramatic facelift. From a new a logo and color scheme to a simpler layout and more relevant content of interest to Houston, this change will surely get Houston talking."
Because of my Houston Tweets page, I've also noticed Chron employees talking about strategic plan meetings too (possibly about the big change).
They are tweeting away with hashtags like #HoustonNumber1 and #WeAreHouston. Maybe that's a coincidence, or maybe those hashtags integrate into the new chron.com like #hounews has in the current one.
The suspense, the suspense! It's almost like we are living Gay Talese's The Kingdom and the Power.
- Future of Houston Chronicle and chron.com
- Houston Chronicle editor Jeff Cohen talks future of paper
- Houston Chronicle hypertext: What's up with the linked article text on chron.com?
- Houston Chronicle launches 29-95.com (beta)
- Houston Chronicle's new news aggregation site
- Chron.com gets a facelift