- Easter Bunny Reporter Blooper
- Former Dallas anchor stuffs $5 bills into her bra
- Reporter Gets Soaked on Roadside, as Anchor Predicts
- Pig's Butt Slides Onto Trainer's Head FTW
- Astrodome Scoreboard Memories
Campos poised to become part-timer, remaining as 10 p.m. co-anchor
WFAA8 veteran Gloria Campos, who joined the Dallas-based station in 1984 and became its first Hispanic anchor, has agreed to a new contract that will make her a part-timer and include a significant salary cut.
Mark Davis leaving WBAP after 18 years?
For the past few days, rumors have been circulating about Mark Davis, the long-running WBAP/820 AM (and 96.7 FM) morning-talk host. He'd been off the air, and word was that his contract wasn't renewed.
DFW radio stations dial up new format
Locally, Dallas' toughest immigration-hawk "Tea Party radio" station, KLIF/570 AM, has switched to morning and afternoon news, ending 30 years of drive-time talk.
For the record, Milo .505 behind major league mike
If the Astros live up - or down - to expectations this season, Milo Hamilton will finish his career as a Major League Baseball announcer right back where he started.
LATV back on, at a new place on the dial
KPRC pulled LATV from its multicast the other day, after Post-Newsweek’s contract to run the channel ended. Now it has a new home.
Cynthia Lee to re-join San Antonio’s FOX television affiliate
FOX San Antonio KABB has re-hired Cynthia Lee as a TV news reporter and anchor.
- Vivacious Cynthia Lee returns to TV anchoring
- Sundays were funnier with Mr. Jolly reading
- Before Mr. Jolly, there was Uncle Bob
Public station still footing whole bill to air parades
For the second straight year, PBS affiliate KLRN will the Fiesta parade, commercial free and in HD, using prominent S.A. TV personalities - including anchors Ursula Pari, Steve Spriester, Randy Beamer and Elsa Ramon - as hosts.
KEYE revamps morning news
Say goodbye to “We Are Austin Mornings” and hello to the new “KEYE TV Morning News.”
- KEYE Comes to Play
- KEYE Quietly Enters the Morning News Race: A One Week Report Card
The Home Team
Are you at home with the Texas Rangers, or are you at home with the Houston Astros. According to Fox Sports or Major League Baseball, in Austin and Central Texas we are at home with the Astros.
You don't need to tell KXAN anchor to go jump in the lake
The first question that came to mind when John Kelso saw KXAN-TV anchorman David Scott standing in water up to his neck in Lake Travis? Can this clown swim?
Online petition backs UT cartoonist
She no longer works for Daily Texan after Trayvon Martin cartoon in student paper.
Interview with a TV star who didn't pay her dues
Recently, the television news industry has raised eyebrows by hiring people who, shall we say, have a somewhat checkered past.
6 re-elected to lead Texas AP Broadcasters board
All six members of the Texas Associated Press Broadcasters board of directors have been re-elected.
Belo Corp. Wins 2012 NABEF Service to America Award
Belo Corp. (NYSE: BLC), one of the nation's largest pure-play, publicly-traded television companies, is being honored with a National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation Service to America Community Award for its support of Rachel's Challenge, a non-profit organization promoting kindness and compassion that was established following the Columbine High School tragedy.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- Texas alcoholic drink database reveals what's in beverages
- KTRK 13's Wayne Dolcefino wins 2011 IRE Medal award
- KTRK 13's Ilona Carson delivers baby
- KTRK 13's Miya Shay gets engaged to Gene Wu
- Dominique Sachse says goodbye to Travis Rodgers of 1560 KGOW
- Angry Stripper Sarah Tressler working for ABC's GMA?
- Former Austin anchor Michelle Valles joins KNBC NBC 4
- KENS 5’s Phil Anaya to Anchor Weekend News
- KTRK 13 hires Pooja Lodhia from FOX 4 WFTX
- Charles E. Green Awards for Excellence in Journalism 2012 TX TV and newspaper winners