Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Marvin's former producer, Lori Reingold, tells me she has signed up in his memory under the name of her friend Susan Bowman. Bowman is a rarity as she is a three and a half year pancreatic cancer survivor who wanted to give back by raising awareness (and funds) to fight this disease.
Saturday, December 3
Oyster Creek Park
4033 State Hwy. 6 South
Start time 8 a.m.
Cost: To participate. $25.00 Any contribution is appreciated.
A good portion of the money raised nationally has come to Houston for research.
- Could there be another KTRK 13 Eyewitness News Marvin Zindler on TV news?
- What KTRK 13 staffers learned from Eyewitness News Action 13's Marvin Zindler
- What was the appeal of Marvin Zindler of KTRK 13 Eyewitness News?
- Former KTRK 13 staffers talk Marvin Zindler's legacy (PHOTOS)
- Remembering Houston's Marvin Zindler