- VIDEO: WPIX Anchor Falls After Showing Off Heels
- KDFW 4's Tim Ryan Refuses to Utter Kim Kardashian’s Name
- Fox Camera Person Maybe Still Learning the Ropes
- ABC NEWS ANCHOR 'Comes Out' During Report on Zach Quinto
- Savannah Guthrie Shocked When Al Roker Gets Her Name Wrong
- Harry Belafonte not snoozing, rather "meditating," on air
- Internet trolls on SNL
Maria Todd Exits Afternoons At KHMX
After two years at CBS Hot AC KHMX (MIX 96.5)/HOUSTON, the last few in afternoons, market legend MARIA TODD has made an exit.
- Kidd Kraddick replaces Maria Todd mornings on Mix 96.5 KHMX
- Maria Todd and Brad Booker team up for Mix 96.5 KHMX mornings
Fred Cantu returns to KEYE for fill-in work
Avuncular Austin newscaster Fred Cantu is back at KEYE, filling in on the station’s morning show.
Baby boom continues to be in the news
KENS-TV's 6 and 10 p.m. anchorwoman Sarah Lucero sounded over the moon when she shared the big news: She's expecting a baby girl.
Univison 45 gets new news director
Rick Gevers reports Martha Kattan is being promoted to news director for Univision owned station KXLN 45 in Houston. Kattan has been ND for sister-Univision station KUVN-TV in Dallas.
- KXLN 45's Isabel Gonzalez leaves
Don't count John Granato out just yet
Craig Shelton of Houston Media Watch says 1560 The Game's Granato is a survivor.
KLBJ-FM shuffles on-air lineup
KLBJ-FM is shuffling its deejay lineup.
‘Top Chef: Texas’: Bravo’s not saying much
Bravo has been really, really quiet about what’s in store this season on “Top Chef: Texas.”
- First look at new ‘Top Chef’: S.A. stunning, challenges hard
So Why Didn't WFAA Air Colbert's Super PAC Spot? "Old-Fashioned Human Error"
Here's the boring truth behind Stephen Colbert's WFAA rant.
Glenn Beck Hopes to Transform Former Mega-Church into his Dallas Studios
Glenn Beck has his eyes on the former Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas for his new GBTV offices and studios.
Dallas Morning News publisher
No plans to discontinue printing daily.
Houston Emcee Calls KTSU a "Concentration Camp," Station's Assistant General Manager Responds
Houston Press finds out the details.
Austin's newest station is a laugh riot: "Comedy 102.7"
Emmis is basing its new FM translator-carried station on the "24/7 Comedy Radio Network."
- Salem grows in Dallas as Mortenson spins again
WFAA says farewell to veteran director
David Elder, the director of News 8 at 10, is retiring after 35 years with WFAA.
Community Honors Legendary Radio Host Wash Allen
For more than four decades, radio personality Wash Allen has given his heart and soul to the community. He’s been a smooth and consistent voice behind the microphone on KCOH Radio. On Saturday night, the community turned out to honor Wash and celebrate his 45 years of broadcasting excellence. Wash Allen was the recipient of the 2011 Legacy Award given by Rice University’s HERE Project.
Former local sportscaster Woody VanDyke passes
Woody VanDyke, 74, died on Sunday in Lubbock. At one time in Lubbock, he was the general manager of KJAK radio and was involved in broadcasting high school sports in the Hub City. He was sports director of KVII (Channel 7) from 1968-74.
PRSA Houston’s Annual Professional Development Conference
What is the most trusted news source in 2011? The TV media roundtable features investigative reporters, Wayne Dolcefino, Channel 13, and Amy Davis, Channel 2, along with Gary Jaffe, NewsFix 39’s Imaginator discussing trust in TV news.
Cory Hepola has accepted a sports anchor-reporter position at KVUE in Austin. Hepola moves to Texas from Rochester, NY, where he covered sports for WROC.
- Regis Philbin says he was forced out of 'Live'
- Post-‘Oprah’ Newscasts: So Far, So Good
- BandC: Investigative Reporting Resurgent in Local News
- Norman Corwin Dead: Radio Legend Dies At 101
- Sirius XM Launches 2.0 Tech with New Radio, Expanded Channels
- Chris Wragge Faces Health Setback, Return to CBS TBA
- DirecTV and News Corp. at Odds Over Fees
- CBS Correspondent Robert Pierpoint Dies at 86
- In a Gloomy Economy, TV Sitcoms Are Making a Comeback
- Americans Are Watching More Video Online — and Everywhere Else
- New York Times Paywall Helps it Turn a Profit
- Pew Internet: Diving Into How We Access Local News
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
- KPRC 2's Dominique Sachse gets engaged in Rome
- Former KHOU 11 reporter Dave Fehling joins NPR
- Former KTRK 13 reporter Laura Whitley in new role
- KHOU 11's Greg Hurst gets love from station too