support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, April 04, 2011

Suzi Hanks is still on Dean and Rog

Dean and Rog of 107.5 The Eagle KGLK pulled off a big Aprils Fool's Day prank Friday.

After an on-air 'fight' Suzi Hanks was 'fired' during Friday's show. The morning radio show pranksters admitted it was all a joke Friday and then again this morning.

Friday my blog exploded with people searching for Suzi. I'm still getting emails about it today.

Good one.

UPDATE
This post was featured on the Dean and Rog show after I posted it. I stand corrected. The joke was that Suzi was fired, then she came to the studio and confronted Michele Fisher who I believe 'was taking her job.'

RELATED
- Playboy channel — for the blind
- Suzi Hanks to 107.5 K-Hits KHTC CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here