support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Houston houses getting higher foreclosures numbers

 


I haven't thrown up any of my KIAH 39 stories lately. Not really sure if you like crime related stories.

 Here is one I did Thursday that affects your wallet. Talk to the experts and they'll tell you how Houston's house foreclosure rate is up (CoreLogic echoes that too). It's really starting to hit a certain type of neighborhood in the Houston-area.  We found one in Katy. READ: Houston foreclosures on the rise

If you want to see more of my KIAH 39 television reports, click here. Please become a fan and boost my ego...even my own wife is not a fan yet! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here