support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, November 01, 2010

Keys to Avoiding Locksmiths Nightmares

 


The BBB Houston office tells me it has a decent amount of reports concerning lousy locksmiths out there. For my Friday night story on KIAH 39 News, we talked to one victim who had all kinds of bad things happen to her. READ THE TIPS: Keys to Avoiding Locksmiths Nightmares

That scary image on the above video window is me. I am pretending to look into a key hole for a stand up. It took longer than you might think to shoot. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here