support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Jimmy Johns opens in Bellaire, TX

No doubt, I've been loving Jimmy Johns since I found my first one in 2007. Last week I ran across yet another new location of the popular sandwich shop in the Houston area.

Today marks the opening of the Bellaire, TX location. It's on Bissonnet between South Rice and Bellaire. Look for it at the end of the big strip center that houses an HEB (former Quiznos location). I am guessing the address is:

5106 Bissonnet Street
Bellaire, Texas 77401 CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here