support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

KTRK 13 gets Samica Knight as new reporter

KTRK 13 has a new reporter that hit the airwaves this week. It's Samica Knight who most recently worked at WHP CBS 21 in Harrisburg, PA.

Before that she worked at one of my old stations, KXXV in Waco. She started her career at KSAN in San Angelo.

I'm excited to see Knight back in Houston because she was an intern when I was at KTRK! In fact I put her in contact with my former KXXV news director when she was looking to apply for jobs.

(Image courtesy of WHP) CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here