AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Funeral arrangements for KIAH 39's Anesha Evans

The funeral arrangements have been made for KIAH 39 assignments editor Anesha Evans who recently lost her battle with cancer:

Here are the funeral arrangements:

Saturday, August 14th
Viewing: 9am - 10:50am
Funeral Service: 11am

Fountain of Praise Church, Hillcroft Campus
13950 Hillcroft Avenue
Houston, Texas 77085

2 comments:

  1. I spoke with the family. The viewing ends at 9:50 a. m.


    ~Stephanie Palmer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoughts and prayers for the family... Anesha was fun to work with... I wonder if she is finding us assignments in Heaven.... Which news channel do they get up there?...

    Goodbye my friend.....

    Thx,
    S. Myers
    On Scene News

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.