support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, July 16, 2010

KENS 5 gets reporter Sarah Forgany and Adrienne Alvarez moves up at KDBC

Ken Lindner and Associates, Inc., which has been around for 22 years by the way, is announcing some Texas TV station personnel moves.




Belo gets reporter Sarah Forgany from KLFY and puts her on KENS 5 San Antonio. According to LinkedIn, Forgany attended the University of Houston. Go Cougars. (watch her story above)

Here is the funny part. I find Forgany's Facebook page, see a photo and recognize her as one of my former co-workers! She is using a different name now so her real identity is safe with me. Turns out from her real FB page, she's been at KENS since April. I need to watch my FB news feed more closely!

Moving west...way west...Adrienne Alvarez is moving to the main evening anchor chair for KDBC "out in the west Texas town of El Paso." CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here