AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ferris Bueller's Day Off on Twitter?

If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you know I love Ferris Bueller's Day Off. And I am happy to report the story does not die...it is now being retold in a new medium.

Lost Remote has a post about how some people even more obsessed than I are retelling the story via social media:

Ferris Bueller's Day Off Bueller...Bueller... Edition (Special Collector's Edition)@ferris_bueller_ is keeping us updated on his antics using Twitter, Foursquare and other tools. That, alone, would have been funny enough. But the other characters, @sloanepeterson_, @Prin_Rooney and bitter sister @JeanieBueller_ are also tweeting their takes. Even Abe Froman, the Sausage King of Chicago, is tweeting @FromanSausage. READ THE REST


RELATED
- Ferris Bueller deleted scenes you haven't seen
- Director John Hughes dies of heart attack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.