AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Monday, April 05, 2010

Fast food health sticker shock

Ever wonder just what you are ingesting when hitting the fast food drive-thru? The Daily Beast displays the calorie counts and other similar information about your favorite quick food:

Lost in the acrimony of the health-care reform, there was one clause that all sides seem to agree on: Beginning next year, all restaurant chains with more than 20 locations will have to post calorie counts and other similar information. SEE THE LIST

(Thanks Michael)

1 comment:

  1. How many calories are you MC GUFF?

    I can already feel my thighs burning energy just thinking about you.

    MC GUFF = HOTNESS

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.