support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Best Buy Meyerland gets an opening date

I am a blogger and can totally geek out over something that a traditional journalist cannot. In this case it is the opening of the Best Buy in Houston's Meyerland Plaza.

The original post I wrote on the Best Buy Meyerland opening did lots of traffic. I have since talked with Best Buy corporate about when the heck I can get in this place.

"Best Buy intends to open our Meyerland [store](#2510) this May 2010," Best Buy press representative Jill Nezworski told the mikemcguff.com blog.

That's all I have to hear. So now I will have my face pressed against the door's glass pulling my version of the Mervyns "open, open" ad from the 1990s. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here