support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

PICS: The modern ruins of Detroit

We all know that Detroit is not in good shape, but have you seen the photos that show nature taking over the ruins of this once great city. No joke, I've seen similar pictures from Cuba. SEE THE PHOTOS

UPDATE
Gary Wann said on Facebook: "I'm originally from Detroit, and did a series of promotional commercials for WJBK the FOX station there. If you check out the "I-Team" pictures under the "Pics" tab on my site... you can see a little more of what the Motor City looked like in 2000. http://www.tvpromoguy.com/index2a.php."

Bob Martin aka "The Accountant to the Stars" sent in this site themotorlesscity.com/ CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here