support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

KPRC's Hasti Taghi has a famous name in Houston

Yesterday I posted about several new television reports showing up in Houston. One was Hasti Taghi of KPRC 2. The last name seemed familiar and Hasti tells the mikemcguff.com blog why:

"A.Taghi is owned and run by my dad and his brothers. We have A.Taghi Fine Clothing, A.Taghi Custom Homes and A.Taghi Persian Rugs.

It is sooo nice to be back home. I couldn't be happier about the move to Houston and about
reporting for my own community. I care about Houstonians and feel like everyone is my neighbor. What a great city to live in... I'm glad I left it for a few years to fully understand and appreciate what an amazing place we live in."

ataghi.com

Thanks to Hasti for stopping by the blog. Since KPRC does not have a photo of her yet, I am embedding the following video from her old station KIDK. It is a goodbye piece that ran on her last day before her move to H-town.




Congrats to Hasti on moving back home. It is nice to see local folks return to cover our news! CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here