AUDIO: While I'm away from blogging and posting Houston media news on my Facebook page, go listen to an interview I did on Black Coffee Radio about Houston TV and the Rock 101 KLOL Documentary!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Insert your photo and surprise your friends with this video

I've shown you a lot of "insert your photo into this web site and make a funny personalized picture/video before."  These are great viral marketing gimmicks.

But this is the best video version yet! WATCH IT

I am stunned at how well the Flash designer pulled this one off.

I'm sure you will recognize this famous Houston reporter in this version of the video.

RELATED
- Make yourself or anyone else into a President Obama poster (don't use an AP photo though)
- Go Elf yourself...

(Thanks Matt and Tom)

1 comment:

  1. Mike, the DK version cracked me up -- thanks for sharing!

    TSteele

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.