support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Friday, November 27, 2009

Mike McGuff on 950 KPRC this Saturday 11am to 2pm with High Tech Texan

I'm going to be a guest on the High Tech Texan Show this Saturday from 11am to 2pm on The 950 KPRC-AM. It will be the case of the double Michael's as Michael Garfield and I will talk tech, holiday gifts and maybe bourbon! Not in Houston? Listen live here.

Look, I can't really tell you everything that will happen because it's radio...it's spontaneous. I didn't realize I would be "making love to the microphone" on Technology Bytes last week.

So tune in Saturday and the sky is the limit...especially if the bourbon people come to the studio and bring product {burp}.

I'm sure that if we are talking holiday tech that cell phones will come up. I have my eye on a pair of Androids. Maybe an HTC Hero or Samsung Moment will be under my tree this year. Anyone have these phones? What do you think?

RELATED
- Michael Garfield talks about marketing yourself with Mike McGuff
- High Tech Losers meet at Garf's KPRC 950 show CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here