support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Secret cat code in Houston's Williams Tower

A hidden image hidden in The Williams Tower (always known as Transco Tower in my heart)? Seems the building's designer really liked cats and apparently worked his love in to the building.

SEE WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

I have never noticed this before, but forever will see it on this Houston landmark. It's like seeing the man in the moon for the first time! You just have to see it from the right angle.

If you have never been inside this building, take a chance to go in.  The lobby is one of the most massive skyscraper interiors I have ever seen.

CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here