support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Mike McGuff to appear on 1560 The Game KGOW at 1pm



Make sure to tune in today at 1pm to 1560 The Game KGOW. Why? Well, little old me will be on to talk about the Houston media scene with Ken Hoffman, David Nuno and Raheel Ramzanali.

I've been on before and guarantee you that you can't predict Mr. Hoffman's questions/comments. It won't be boring radio. My voice is not at 100% because of allergies, but I told Hoffman I'll take a bunch of shots of whiskey beforehand. That ought to grease the old pipes and bring me to the correct frame of mind for radio.

If you are not in Houston, listen at 1560thegame.com.

That is not the only 1560 news I bring you today. Houston band Luxurata will be on the morning show with John and Lance Friday morning at 7am. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here