support

CONTACT: Tip | COMMENT: Respond | FOLLOW: | EMAIL: Newsletter

promo

101 KLOL documentary Runaway Radio Houston screening
WATCH: Mike McGuff's "Runaway Radio" 101 KLOL documentary - now streaming!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

You pick the Houston Texans cheerleader

I told you I would be declared the best Houston TV web producer. Why? Because I unleash cheerleader content like no one's business.

This week we're letting you choose the next Houston Texans cheerleader. That's right, you are voting to fill the 35th spot on the team. That's the only one still empty.

I've been building this web section for days. I even broke my no Flash animation rule. In my opinion, Flash doesn't belong on TV news sites. But this is a fun section so why not. I flashed it up like a dancer using jazz hands.

GO MEET THE THREE CHEERLEADER FINALISTS AND VOTE

Keep going back because I am having the finalists blog. Plus I'm going to their homes, their work and shooting web only video interviews in a personal setting. Those videos should be up when I edit them. So new content goes up each day if you are interested. CONTACT: Leave me a Houston or Texas media news tip | COMMENT: Click to leave your thoughts on this post here